Re: AWS EC2: Jessie 8.1 AMIs

Le Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 11:01:47AM +0200, Santiago Vila a écrit :

> I'll file an "important" bug in our BTS. IMHO, we should really fix
> this in stable (and release managers want bugs in our BTS before
> allowing package updates in stable).

Thanks Santiago for filing this bug.  A proper documentation of the problems is
crucial.  Please also note that we have one separate fix for Stable in
preparation.  At the moment I would prefer to keep both issues separate, but
perhpas Thomas can comment on the possibility to aggregate them if he sees it
preferable.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy