Re: What is to be done?

> Hehe actually you motivated me slightly to so some work on packaging
bootstrap-vz, so I just set up new repo (atm on my laptop) and started working
on new package.

Marcin, I've been discussing some details about packaging with Anders last
month. We were talking specifically about PyPI, but maybe those points are valid
for debian packaging as well. This happened at the 33a4305 commit page[1] at
GitHub, which doesn't even seems to be indexed by search engines. We can
continue the talk on a new thread here or on a new issue on the project page if
you like.

[1]: https://github.com/andsens/bootstrap-vz/commit/33a430566b603f34e73e5be462822916e018283c

--
Tiago "Myhro" Ilieve