Re: What is to be done?

On 11 May 2014 18:04, Marcin Kulisz <debian@kulisz.net> wrote:
On 2014-05-11 13:24:58, Tomasz Rybak wrote:
> Hello.

Hi Tomek,

> Or - maybe look at documentation?

Always a good idea, but ...  ;-)

> Basically I'm looking for something to do ;-) The most important

I have a proposal, I already did some work for packaging what used to be called
build-debian-cloud but after name changes and due to some time constraints I
can't put whole package on my own atm. So if you'd like I'm happy to share this
burden with you (or anybody keen to do so with me).

All stuff regarding what's done is available at alioth and to be more precise
in here: git.debian.org:/git/cloud/build-debian-cloud-image.git

Probably we'll have to rename it and/or create new repo for it.
Basically package was buildable and was working until project been renamed I was
just working on man pages which I never really finished.
--

|_|_|0|         "Heghlu'Meh QaQ jajVam"          |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x58C338B3
3DF1 A4DF C732 4688 38BC F121 6869 30DD  58C3 38B3

> So if you'd like I'm happy to share this burden with you (or anybody keen to do so with me).

Right! There's the whole issue of packaging! This time around it should be rather straightforward since you can just follow the pattern of others that have packaged python packages.
I definitely think that the man-page should be part of the repo, so that we may keep it updated.
I'm also going to submit bootstrap-vz to pypi pretty soon, I don't know if that has any bearing on anything?

Anders