New upstream release of cloud-init.
a new upstream release of cloud-init is available.
Please let me and the other packagers of cloud-init if there would be reasons
for not uploading the update in unstable and later in wheez-backports.
Here is the changelog.
- fix omnibus chef installer (LP: #1182265) [Chris Wing]
- small fix for OVF datasource for iso transport on non-iso9660 filesystem
- determine if upstart version is suitable for
'initctl reload-configuration' (LP: #1124384). If so, then invoke it.
supports setting up instance-store disk with partition table and filesystem.
- add Azure datasource.
- add support for SuSE / SLES [Juerg Haefliger]
- add a trailing carriage return to chpasswd input, which reportedly
caused a problem on rhel5 if missing.
- support individual MIME segments to be gzip compressed (LP: #1203203)
- always finalize handlers even if processing failed (LP: #1203368)
- support merging into cloud-config via jsonp. (LP: #1200476)
- add datasource 'SmartOS' for Joyent Cloud. Adds a dependency on serial.
- add 'log_time' helper to util for timing how long things take
which also reads from uptime. uptime is useful as clock may change during
boot due to ntp.
- prefer growpart resizer to 'parted resizepart' (LP: #1212492)
- support random data seed from config drive or azure, and a module
'seed_random' to read that and write it to /dev/urandom.
- add OpenNebula Datasource [Vlastimil Holer]
- add 'cc_disk_setup' config module for paritioning disks and creating
filesystems. Useful if attached disks are not formatted (LP: #1218506)
- Fix usage of libselinux-python when selinux is disabled. [Garrett Holmstrom]
- multi_log: only write to /dev/console if it exists [Garrett Holmstrom]
- config/cloud.cfg: add 'sudo' to list groups for the default user
- documentation fix for use of 'mkpasswd' [Eric Nordlund]
- respect /etc/growroot-disabled file (LP: #1234331)
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan