Re: Call for testing Debian AMI with Cloud-init

On 20/10/2013 1:38 PM, Charles Plessy wrote:
Le Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 09:44:00PM +0800, James Bromberger a écrit :
After some more hacking on the python version of build-debian-cloud[1],
I have now generated a test AMI that supports cloud-init and no longer
uses the custom scripts that were inserted into the image for SSH key
fetching, etc. This AMI is now available for testing in US-East1 as ID:
ami-ad5a0bc4
Hi James, sorry for the delay.

I started an instance of ami-ad5a0bc4 with a trivial user-data script and it
worked well.

Cheers,

Yay.

I am re-basing the changes to build-debian-cloud and then hope to release 7.2 with it this week. Just saw the new cloud-init release, so if that proceeds to stable-backports shortly then it will be picked up.

  James

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to