Bug#696595: Offical Non-marketplace AMIs?
On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:21 AM, Charles Plessy <email@example.com> wrote:
> Le Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 03:07:09AM -0700, Brian Gupta a écrit :
>> Are there any plans to publish non-marketplace AMIs?
> Hi Brian,
> I think that it is done, see http://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image/Squeeze.
> James, if you confirm, we can close #696595, that I created earlier to track
> the issue.
Thanks James (and Charles!)
Now that we have "Community AMIs" published, what would it take to get
Debian listed in the "Quickstart Wizards"? Currently the options
- Amazon Linux AMI 2013.03
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
- Ubuntu Server 12.04.1 LTS
- Ubuntu Server 12.10
- Cluster Compute Amazon Linux AMI 2013.03
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 for Cluster Instances
- Cluster Instances HVM SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
- Ubuntu Server 12.04.1 LTS for Cluster Instances
- Ubuntu Server 12.10 for Cluster Instances
- A bunch of Windows AMIs
Guessing this is more of a question for James, but I'd guess from the
technical side, we probably need at least an HVM image for Cluster
compute instance types?
> Charles Plessy
> Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan