Re: ec2debian-build-ami renamed to build-debian-cloud

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Anders Ingemann <anders@ingemann.de> wrote:
> Hello everybody
>
> I have renamed the repository and projectname of the boostrapper to
> "build-debian-cloud".
> This rename was done in light of the recent addition of the google compute
> engine as a bootstrapping option as well as my future plans which may
> include openstack and virtualbox support.

:) Thanks Anders!! (Thanks to Jimmy, David and the rest of GCE team as well.)

HI I updated the wiki pages here to incorporate this change:
http://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image
http://wiki.debian.org/Amazon/EC2/FAQ

Does anyone know if MoinMoin has an easy way to replace all instances
of https://github.com/andsens/ec2debian-build-ami with
https://github.com/andsens/build-debian-cloud ?? (I replaced it in the
two places I know that it exists.)

Also, I have updated http://wiki.debian.org/Cloud to include a link to
the GCE placeholder page I have started here:
http://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/GoogleComputeEngineImage (Nothing really
to look at there yet.)