ec2debian-build-ami renamed to build-debian-cloud

Hello everybody

I have renamed the repository and projectname of the boostrapper to "build-debian-cloud".
This rename was done in light of the recent addition of the google compute engine as a bootstrapping option as well as my future plans which may include openstack and virtualbox support.

I will also try to port the bootstrapper to python, since the current architecture cannot possibly support more dimensions (e.g. AMI hvm vs. pvm, instance-storage vs. ebs-booted etc.)

I am very much open to any architectural suggestions you might have for the new version.

Anders