RE: Azure support

Hideki, the main things needed right now are fairly simple: testing, and help for packaging the windows azure linux agent. We already have a first package made by Arnaud Patard and he will be updating that soon, so the work is mostly reviewing.

>  # and I don't want to be SPOF ;) someone works with me would be nice

I will help and I'm sure others will join when things get more shape.

Cheers,

Pierre