RE: Azure support

I'm mainly into the technical aspects, but I will work on this.
At the moment, anyone with an azure subscription can upload a vhd to Azure and run it, so there is no paperwork involved in the testing phase.
Distributing the image can also follow that path if we don't find a better way: transferring an existing image to another user can be automated using free software as the process only relies on REST apis (I have written a proof of concept console app that does just that).

Cheers,

Pierre