Re: Azure support

On Tue, Dec 04, 2012 at 11:07:51AM +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 10:17:28 +0100
> Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:
> > In the meantime, if
> > you are a Debian Developer and you'd be interested in taking
> > responsibility for updating the Azure images (similarly to what James
> > has done for the AWS marketplace), please get in touch with me.
>
>  I'm interested in Debian on Azure, but I'm not sure can do it.
>  So, someone could tell us how should I do with it and its workload.

At present, we're blocked on the Azure side by lack of information from
Microsoft on the paperwork that DDs with upload access to Azure will
have to sign. I've pinged my contact at Microsoft repeatedly, but I
don't have a definite ETA yet.

>  # and I don't want to be SPOF ;) someone works with me would be nice

In the meantime, it's useful to know you're interested and I'll turn to
you as soon as we have more info :-) ... and yes, SPOF are bad, so if
there are others interested in Azure please speak up.

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .