Re: Azure support

Hi Pierre,

On Tue, 4 Dec 2012 10:45:54 +0000
Pierre Couzy <Pierre.Couzy@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hideki, the main things needed right now are fairly simple: testing, and help for packaging the windows azure linux agent. We already have a first package made by Arnaud Patard and he will be updating that soon, so the work is mostly reviewing.

 It means package review? or test it? (maybe both)
 Anyway I would do it, so please tell me when you can provide it.

 Now I'm concentrating to port Aeolus (Red Hat project) to Debian,
 so sometimes late to reply but surely I'll do.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane