Re: AWS Debian Stable 6.0.6 Image: Testing please

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 05:50:45PM +0000, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> Though it is worth underscoring, I think, that there are other
> public cloud providers who *do* run their infrastrucuture on free
> stacks and heavily contribute resources to open development efforts
This isn't an either/or thing.  If what we were doing would as a
side-effect lockout those free options I could certainly see the
problem.

We'll be making AMIs; we'll be making whatever Azure needs; we'll make
whatever openstack needs; all this requires is people to work on it.

I think having Debian in all three (or more) is great!

 - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ   http://enc.com.au/          csmall at : enc.com.au
Debian GNU/Linux     http://www.debian.org/      csmall at : debian.org