Noob, with questions

Hello debian-cli,

Hi, I'm attempting to help connect developers to places that need to
be worked on and maintained in the Mono ecosystem, and also help
specifically on parts myself. So, some questions:

1) I see on debian-release that Mono 2.10 is preparing to transition.
Is there more information on this, other than [1]? I'm wondering if
there is a group-blog or something about people working on (or around)
the mono cli framework, and commenting on status, hints, etc? Is there
a collection of useful links?

2) What is the relationship between debian cli support and Ubuntu cli
support? How is Ubuntu supporting Mono 2.10.5, which is listed as
"Debian 2.10.5-1"? What is the relationship?

3) Are there changes to Mono, or other information, that other
distro-builders would benefit from? For example, if another group were
building an RPM for Mono, is there any communication between these
build groups?

4) FYI, I'm working on dlr-languages and hope to have my current,
rough draft up on a repository this week.

Thanks for any information!

-Doug

[1] - http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianMonoGroup/Mono210Transition