Noob, with questions
Hi, I'm attempting to help connect developers to places that need to
be worked on and maintained in the Mono ecosystem, and also help
specifically on parts myself. So, some questions:
1) I see on debian-release that Mono 2.10 is preparing to transition.
Is there more information on this, other than ? I'm wondering if
there is a group-blog or something about people working on (or around)
the mono cli framework, and commenting on status, hints, etc? Is there
a collection of useful links?
2) What is the relationship between debian cli support and Ubuntu cli
support? How is Ubuntu supporting Mono 2.10.5, which is listed as
"Debian 2.10.5-1"? What is the relationship?
3) Are there changes to Mono, or other information, that other
distro-builders would benefit from? For example, if another group were
building an RPM for Mono, is there any communication between these
4) FYI, I'm working on dlr-languages and hope to have my current,
rough draft up on a repository this week.
Thanks for any information!
 - http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianMonoGroup/Mono210Transition