Bug#844459: autopkgtest: Please add autopkgtest-virt-uchroot
- Subject: Bug#844459: autopkgtest: Please add autopkgtest-virt-uchroot
- From: email@example.com (Martin Pitt)
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 17:59:44 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <147931392503.3950.6916392661415895723@localhost>
- References: <147925514700.3830.10656273822120576186.reportbug@localhost> <email@example.com> <147930198956.3950.2932784285357280066@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <147931392503.3950.6916392661415895723@localhost>
Johannes Schauer [2016-11-16 17:32 +0100]:
> For example, most notably, "mount -t proc proc /proc" never worked without
> doing the systemcalls manually using the perl script I present there. This
> problem of course might also have been due to remaining bugs in the tools I
> used (including my kernel) which are long fixed now.
Apparently they aren't yet (tested on Linux 4.8 and util-linux
2.29), or I'm missing some magic option. I also tried various
unshare --propagation private -rmU --mount-proc sh -c 'whoami; findmnt /mnt'
So as that still seems too brittle, let's go ahead with lxc-*; this
can be changed later on to use util-linux tools once they become
Martin Pitt | http://www.piware.de
Ubuntu Developer (www.ubuntu.com) | Debian Developer (www.debian.org)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: not available