Re: cut and paste for chinese in x window system

(hashao) To me, it is cool but not really practical for common
(hashao) usage. But since cool is all our linux user care, go for it!

(zw) I wiiiilllll, thank you so much! ;)

(Anthony) *nod* Everything cool deserves to be done :>

thank you! ;)

(Anthony) I use cut-n-paste too... (e.g. from cxterm to licq).  You
(Anthony) can't read it, but it doesn't matter. what you see is
(Anthony) garbage but the text is there. (btw, unfortunately mozilla
(Anthony) M12 still doesn't support pasting...)

Mozilla is really slow. //sigh though they're doing a good thing!

--
zhaoway -=- zw * zhaoway.com -=- http://www.zhaoway.com/ -=- blue ribbon
GnuPG 1024D/7C0441F2  BF4F B39D A53E A9BB 1057  2364 652C 1BA6 7C04 41F2