Re: OpenChain Project looking for help

>> Hi Yubin
>>
>> Top post! I think this is perfect to start. Let’s proceed with this.
>>
>> (1) I will add this to the OpenChain website. After Boyuan or another native speaker confirms, I will change it from “unofficial” to “official” translation for OpenChain
>> (2) Please let me know where and how I should send the 100 USD marketing budget we had for this item :)
>
> I don't think that is necessary. Friends ;-)
>
> But, you can donate half of that to debian.cn, which is a website for
> Debian Chinese users. Boyuan is the maintainer of this website.

Please don't do that. Please note that I am not the owner nor the
contributor of debian.cn, which
is a third-party website not directly related to Debian Project.

Please directly donate the money the Debian Project [1] since Chinese
Debian contributors work
as part of the Debian.

Besides that, I am willing to review any translation for your project.
Please send me the texts in some
appropriate format and I will review it in my recent spare time.

[1] https://www.debian.org/donations

Regards,
Boyuan Yang