Re: [DOC] Poorman's Chinese Type1 font for CJK-latex

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 03:07:39PM +0800, Edward G.J. Lee wrote:
>   How about this(but only concerning LaTeX):
>
>   ``cwTeX ÅÅ°æϵͳ'' Îâ´ÏÃô.Îâ´Ï»Û Öø  º²Â«Í¼Êé³ö°æÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾(̨±±)
>   ISBN 957-97454-0-4
>
>   can download from http://ceiba.cc.ntu.edu.tw/tmwu
>   file name is cxbook.pdf

Thanks, I've d/l the book and had a peek. Not exactly what i had in mind.
I'm looking for books discussing chinese typographical principles in general.
Not necessarily have to be related with computers. I'd like to know what
are the general rules and conventions. Since now i'm living in the wrong side
of pacific ocean, it's pretty hard to find a chinese book, let alone such
specialized one.

Thanks again,
rigel