Re: 哗!太棒了!mutt竟然可以自动?@ Big5<->GB 转码!?

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 06:27:50PM +0800, Edward G.J. Lee wrote:

>   ÎÒÄ¿Ç°ÓÐʹÓà glibc-2.2.1 µ«Ã»ÓÐÕâ¸ö¹¦ÄÜ¡£

It needs you have a "hot" tree, i.e. a glibc tree that has been compiled.
Because the module needs some auxiliary files located in iconv dir. If you
are thinking just download this one file and compile it alone, I'm afraid
you can't. If you have the glibc 2.2.1 source, i can send you the patch.
However i think it's so much easier for you just update to glibc 2.2.{23}.
Glibc 2.2.2 marks the final accomplishment of a fully internationalized glibc.
The last piece of puzzle added in that release is multibyte regular expression
support. For chinese, it added GBBIG5 and totally rewrote GB18030 to comply
with re-issued standard. Really worth upgrading.

Best,
rigel