Re: Debian安裝問題

On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 10:07:33PM +0800, ha shao wrote:
> I don't use gnome myself but you can read
> /usr/doc/gnome-session/README.Debian.
> basically, at the end of your .xinitrc, you just
> /usr/bin/wmaker &
> exec /usr/bin/gnome-session

Actually, if gnome-session is properly configured (a window manager is
set using the GNOME Control Center), then wmaker does not need to be
started in this way; gnome-session will do it automatically.

--
  Roger So                                               Opinions are mine,
  Sun Wah Linux Ltd.                                     not my employer's.