Re: debian-installer: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-installer

package: a ready-made computer program or collection of related software
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/package

包裹 sounds like google translate, no offense.
I don't think people would think about software stuff when they see 包裹.

套件 sounds more professional, though it doesn't self explain too.
I guess it is established in Traditional Chinese community.

Many computer terms are obscure by themselves.
But this is life.
What is "core dump"?
It doesn't make sense using common meanings.
How would you translate "core dump"?