Re: debian-installer: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-installer

Its being SAD for people just want to roll back to old translations just because they "get used to" the ambiguous terms...

Software "Package" should be very SENSIBLE to be translated as "Package"(包裹) but not something else

and thats my last comment...until I have time to fork my own version

  Henry Lin