Re: DEBIAN WIKI: translating into Chinese.

Hugh wrote:
> Sorry Franklin, it's my fault of not learning how to use it before
> working.

No problem (I find it more important to do things, at the risk of
making mistake and learning, that not doing anything)

Based on Anthony's note, the page should be named zh_CN/zh_TW/zh_HK (we
chosed to use underscore on the wiki... but at least it is easy to map the
values with a regexp)

If you don't feel comfortable recovering the content, just let me know
which prefix (zh_CN/zh_TW/zh_HK) should be used, and I'll recover the
content for you.

Thank you for you contribution

Franklin