Re: User support for the debian-chinese-*

FourDollars,

  I can not see why it's not related to your personal preference,
because you keep talking about your feelings and your own difficulties.

  Please tell me why and how your feeling is so important, so all the
others  have to separate the two lists to make you happy ?

  Will you be happy, if we or me setup an translation gateway to
translate the messages into Traditional Chinese for you? Or we can port
同文堂 to icedove together, I believe it can be easily done with your
skills.

  And are we doing some kind of group therapy here ? Why did you have to
expressing your angry on Li Xin's private email by posting yet another
meaningless mail on the list ? If you feel better after all, could you
please grow up and have mailing list etiquette ?

regards
- -Rex