Re: Re: User support for the debian-chinese-*

本文以英文撰寫,為了溝通方便,特翻譯成中文

四元,
  我們理解你不愛讀簡體字,但是你的論述除了自私的表達自己的偏好外,並沒有
任何論點。更糟的是,你甚至在論壇上回應愚蠢的挑釁。那種行為對此議題毫無幫
助。請不要再犯。

  我相信我們可以針對此議題達成共識。各位都有權提供你寶貴的意見到論壇上,
但是請明確表達你的訴求。至於那種宣告支持或反對的單行覆議,就請免了。

關於此議題

  我認為目前的社群是不健康的。

  我指的是我們在兩種編碼群體中,有幾位 Debian 開發者與貢獻者。他們大部分
都彼此認識,他們私底下對話、討論、工作並攜手解決問題。這種共事合作非常
好。但是,我鮮少看到公開的討論。

  問題在於資訊沒有流通到社群的其他人
 * 有些決議沒有尋求意見或審閱
 * 某些決議過於偏頗,未能詢問另一編碼用戶意見以顧全大局。以至於難能建立
中文系統共用的基礎設計。
 * 義工無法從私下對話中得到資訊,而分攤工作 (如偶發現即將發行,卻尚未翻
譯特定軟體)
 * 新加入者無法了解狀態,因為缺乏公開紀錄。
 * 分散有限的資源,無所助益。

 我可以列出一打該合併的理由。不過我可以馬上分享有一個最顯著的例子[1]。王
宗漢字型是一個台灣自由軟體相關研討會最重要的議題之一。這個問題在繁體中文
社群可以更輕易的被回答 (或找到人回答),但是它被發佈在簡體論壇,因而被忽
視了。

 這個問題可以透過合併論壇與雙方合作來避免。

1. http://lists.debian.org/debian-chinese-gb/2008/05/msg00018.html

- ----
FourDollars,

  We understand that you DON'T LIKE to read Simplified Chinese, but your
message does not make any point besides that you are so selfish for your
preference. And you even respond to the stupid challenge on the list,
that make this thread unproductive. Please don't do it again.

  I am sure we can have the general agreement on this issues. Anyone of
you could submit your valuable opinion on the list, but please send it
with meaningful arguments. Please stop express support or opposition to
something someone else has already said.

For the topic,

  I feel that we are currently have a unhealthy community.

  I meant that we have a few debian developers and contributors in two
'encodings' of group. And many of them know each others, they talk,
discuss, work and solve problems with each other in private. Which can
be good, because they work together. But, I rarely see they post the
discussions on the list.

  The problem is the information is not passed to others in the community.
 * Some of the decisions are made without asking for review or ideas.
 * Some decisions are made without considering the overall situations,
which we can not work out a general infrastructures for Chinese users.
 * People can not share the working loading, if the discussion is in
private.
   Ex: No one translate the installer, before the new release.
 * New contributors can not follow the work, since the discussion is not
archived.
 * Diversity of limited resources does not do any good.

  I can list dozen of reasons for merging the two list. But there is a
obvious case[1] I can share with you. Hann-Tzong Wang's font is most
active topic of open source conferences in Taiwan. The question is much
easier to be answered by Taiwan users. But since it's post in
debian-chinese-gb list, it can be just ignored.

  We can fix that by merging the list and work together.

1. http://lists.debian.org/debian-chinese-gb/2008/05/msg00018.html

best regards
- -Rex
http://people.debian.org.tw/~chihchun/