Re: UTF-8

> mlterm should support UTF-8. Just supply it with proper fonts.
> rxvt cannot do it.

Exactly this is my problem... the fonts I have here don't work at all... :(
I tried Anti Aliased and the Arphic fonts, as well as my Arial Unicode MS
font. For bitmap I tried the Unifont.
Somehow unifont is not loaded and the terminal sticks to it's default font.
When using TrueType fonts it seems not to find the fonts... although I gave
the full long font decription, not the alias name..

Maybe someone can provide some working example config files...?

CU
Arne