On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, zhaoway wrote:
> 非常感謝 東東 兄 和 居士 兄的解答o
> 但是還是看上去不象啊?            ^^ ?? ;-)
>
> 拼音全角:
> S-A-O:`o'
> S-A-I:`i'
> S-A-H:`h'
> S-A-J:`j'

Hmm... did I make a mistake?  :-)  Anyway, it is left-shift and left-alt
in shift-alt-o.  If it is not shift-alt, it could have been
shift-ctrl-o... I can't remember at the moment, but I'm pretty sure it is
shift-alt-o.

For your other questions, you may want to read the manual.  :-)  See the
docs under /usr/doc/xcin .  You will need the help of zh-autoconvert.  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada