Re: Updated CD images

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 11:49:41AM +0900, Kenshi Muto wrote:
>Hi Mattias and Steve,

Hey,

>At Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:22:19 +0200 (MEST),
>Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
>>
>> As a further note, the "release" directory corresponds to
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/ and is the part that is widely
>> mirrored. If you do change anything there, please give me a prod to do the
>> mirror push triggers.
>
>Now I mirrored my images to petterson:unofficial/backports/.
>
>- Mirror script is located on petterson:~kmuto/rsync-backports-cd.sh.
>  I can modify it to send a signal.
>- Because I'm not sure how I make authorized_keys for only pettersson
>  via db.debian.org, I call the script by hand at this time.

OK, cool. We could simply run that from cron regularly, or check for a
trace file or something. How often do you update things on your
server?

Also: we should write a news post / blog article / something to
mention the mirror on cdimage.

"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis