Re: Updated CD images

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011, Kenshi Muto wrote:

At Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:14:03 +0100,
Steve McIntyre wrote:
So... could you tell me how I can make them and upload my ISOs?
I'm worrying about breaking other files.

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ corresponds to the directory
/mnt/nfs-cdimage/ on pettersson.d.o. Log in to pettersson as you, then
sudo to debian-cd (sudo -u debian-cd -i). Then you'll be able to make
directories etc. as needed over there. I've added the backports
directory for you, just now.

I see, and thank you! I'll try to do at this weekend.

As a further note, the "release" directory corresponds to http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/ and is the part that is widely mirrored. If you do change anything there, please give me a prod to do the mirror push triggers.

hat's probably not relevant for backport images, I just thought I should make a note of it here while we're discussing/documenting the setup.

/Mattias Wadenstein