Re: Updated CD images

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 10:40:16PM +0900, Kenshi Muto wrote:
>Hi,

>> >OK, Plan 2 is best.
>> >Please count me in debian-cd group and tell me how to rsync files.
>> >I've already subscribed debian-cd list.
>>
>> I've put in a ticket for DSA to add you to the debian-cd group. Then
>> you'll be able to sudo to debian-cd on pettersson.d.o. Make sure your
>> sudo password is set up in LDAP, if you've not done that before.
>
>Thanks Steve and zobel, now I can login pettersson.d.o.
>
>> >And... what name is best?
>> How about
>>   http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/backports/{squeeze,lenny,etch}
>> ?
>
>OK, I'll use it.
>So... could you tell me how I can make them and upload my ISOs?
>I'm worrying about breaking other files.
>
>pettersson seems don't have unofficial directory for uploading.

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ corresponds to the directory
/mnt/nfs-cdimage/ on pettersson.d.o. Log in to pettersson as you, then
sudo to debian-cd (sudo -u debian-cd -i). Then you'll be able to make
directories etc. as needed over there. I've added the backports
directory for you, just now.

  Mature Sporty Personal
  More Innovation More Adult
  A Man in Dandism