Re: Updated CD images

Hi Mattias and Steve,

At Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:22:19 +0200 (MEST),
Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
> > At Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:14:03 +0100,
> > Steve McIntyre wrote:
> >> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ corresponds to the directory
> >> /mnt/nfs-cdimage/ on pettersson.d.o. Log in to pettersson as you, then
> >> sudo to debian-cd (sudo -u debian-cd -i). Then you'll be able to make
> >> directories etc. as needed over there. I've added the backports
> >> directory for you, just now.
>
> As a further note, the "release" directory corresponds to
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/ and is the part that is widely
> mirrored. If you do change anything there, please give me a prod to do the
> mirror push triggers.

Now I mirrored my images to petterson:unofficial/backports/.

- Mirror script is located on petterson:~kmuto/rsync-backports-cd.sh.
  I can modify it to send a signal.
- Because I'm not sure how I make authorized_keys for only pettersson
  via db.debian.org, I call the script by hand at this time.

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto
kmuto@debian.org