Re: Updated squeeze image builds available

>> Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>> things should *probably* be working now

Steve / Mattias: the "testing" links on http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/
are pointing to lenny_di_rc2.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:09:13AM +0200, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Jun 2009, Aamod Nerurkar wrote:
>> I use testing release of Debian and hence want to download it. Direct
>> download never seems to work for me because of slow internet
>> connections. Hence, awaiting correction to torrent system for weekly
>> builds..
>
> I'll try to fix it. If your connection is that slow though, I don't see
> how bittorrent would help you either, you still only have a week (minus a
> day or two in the bittorrent case for the seeder to grab the iso and
> start seeding) before it is obsoleted by a new image.

Aamod: the jigdo download might work better for you - if the CD is
out of date before you finish downloading, you can reuse most of
the data you already have to get a newer CD.

Steve Cotton