Updated squeeze image builds available

A number of people noticed that the regular weekly CD/DVD builds were
missing last week. Changes in components needed by d-i since the lenny
release meant that we've had to move over to using daily d-i builds in
the weekly images rather than remaining on the last lenny build. AFAIK
things should *probably* be working now, but I can't promise
anything. Mail the debian-cd or debian-boot lists if you have any
problems you want to report, please.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews