Re: Updated squeeze image builds available

Steve McIntyre wrote:
> A number of people noticed that the regular weekly CD/DVD builds were
> missing last week. Changes in components needed by d-i since the lenny
> release meant that we've had to move over to using daily d-i builds in
> the weekly images rather than remaining on the last lenny build. AFAIK
> things should *probably* be working now, but I can't promise
> anything.
Hi,
The weekly builds are working now and there are ISO images in their
respective directories. But as I specified earlier here[1], their is
problem with torrents being not registered on tracker.

I use testing release of Debian and hence want to download it. Direct
download never seems to work for me because of slow internet
connections. Hence, awaiting correction to torrent system for weekly
builds..

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2009/06/msg00012.html

Thanks,
Aamod