Re: CD iso Lenny testing missing last Package: package-name entry in Packages file.

Hi Lugo,

On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 11:14:02AM +0100, Lugo Teehalt wrote:
>Not used to reporting bugs but I thought I'd tell you
>that the CD iso's for lenny snapshots, e.g.
>
>'Debian GNU/Linux testing "Lenny" - Official Snapshot
>i386 CD Binary-1 20080 331-10:25'
>
>is missing the 'Package: package-name' entry in the
>last passage description.  This is in both 'Packages'
>and Packages.gz.  This happens in all the ones I've
>looked at, about five.

OK, thanks for the report. There's a bug in the generating scripts
such that the last entry is being truncated rather than being removed
altogether. I'll look into it - it's most likely a bug in my latest
update to the code. Do the images work OK for you despite the bug?

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Dasmohapatra