Re: The intro paragraph for daily-builds directory is out of date.

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 08:07:25PM -0400, Rick Thomas wrote:
>The introductory paragraph from
>
>	http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/
>

>is badly out of date.  It claims to have been last updated in January
>2007 (over a year ago).  There's been a lot of water under the bridge
>since then.  What first caught my eye was reference to "etch-RC1",
>but when I looked I found other problems as well.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for pointing this out. I've updated the text to at least talk
about lenny rather than etch. If you have any suggestions for better
text otherwise, patches would be welcome... :-)

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead