Re: problems downloading http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/i386/iso-dvd/debian-40r3-i386-DVD-2.iso

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 07:21:13AM -0700, Doug Little wrote:
>Hi,  Trying to download http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/i386/iso-dvd/debian-40r3-i386-DVD-2.iso
>  using free download manager as recommended.
>I was able to download DVD 1 & 3 successfully, but not DVD 2.
>
>Am getting an error
>9:11:50 AM 4/7/2008 Starting download...
>9:11:50 AM 4/7/2008 Redirecting...
>9:11:50 AM 4/7/2008 Redirection succeeded. Opening new URL

<snip>

>9:11:53 AM 4/7/2008 Unknown network error
>9:11:53 AM 4/7/2008 Pause 5 sec.
>9:11:58 AM 4/7/2008 Stopped
>
> can you please check it out and advise.
>I've tried from several machines so it doesn't appear to be client configuration

Hi Doug. I've just tried from here and all seemed to work OK. The
cdimage normally issues redirects to other machines that are directly
hosting the images, and normally that works. Maybe there was a glitch
when you were trying that particular image. Please try again and let
us know if you're still having problems.

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth