CD iso Lenny testing missing last Package: package-name entry in Packages file.

Not used to reporting bugs but I thought I'd tell you
that the CD iso's for lenny snapshots, e.g.

'Debian GNU/Linux testing "Lenny" - Official Snapshot
i386 CD Binary-1 20080 331-10:25'

is missing the 'Package: package-name' entry in the
last passage description.  This is in both 'Packages'
and Packages.gz.  This happens in all the ones I've
looked at, about five.

With Best Wishes.