Re: unofficial NETINST etch image build problem

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 03:55:01PM +0200, Georgi Alexandrov wrote:
>Steve McIntyre wrote:
><snip*>
>> Hmmm. Checking, build.sh will set COMPLETE to 1 unless you explicitly
>> set it to 0 somewhere first. Give that a try?
>
>Yes, but 10 lines below we have:
>
>if [ "$TASK"x = ""x ] ; then
>        case "$INSTALLER_CD"x in
>                "1"x)
>                        TASK=tasks/debian-installer-$CODENAME
>                        unset COMPLETE
>                        ;;
>                "2"x)
>                        TASK=tasks/debian-installer+kernel-$CODENAME
>                        unset COMPLETE
>                        ;;
>                *)
>                        COMPLETE=1
>                        ;;
>        esac
>fi
>
>So that shouldn't be a problem.

Gah, yes. Sorry, not paying enough attention. I see from your list2cds
output that COMPLETE is *not* set. That means that your selected task
is broken somehow. Set VERBOSE_MAKE=1 in CONF.sh and try again. The

  $(BDIR)/rawlist:

Makefile target is responsible for generating the list of all packages
that should be included, and will use the task defined in TASK (line
297 in my copy), parsing it with cpp. Can you double-check what task
is specified there?

Thanks,
  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.