Re: unofficial NETINST etch image build problem

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 12:40:18PM +0200, Georgi Alexandrov wrote:
>Steve McIntyre wrote:
><snip*>
>> Do you have COMPLETE set? That would pull in more packages than you
>> ask for.
>

># grep -i complete CONF.sh
># excluded completely.
>#
>
>Looks like there's no "COMPLETE" in the config file.

OK... In that case, check the log output in
$TDIR/etch/log.list2cds.$arch to see how many packages are being
considered, and what's being done with them. If you're just doing a
netinst with a few extra packages, I'd expect to see a few hundred
packages listed. A full complete package list will contain more like
18,000.

"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out
 whether they're being malicious or incompetent. Capital letters are forecast."
 Matthew Garrett, http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjg59/30675.html