Re: unofficial NETINST etch image build problem

Steve McIntyre wrote:
<snip*>
> Makefile target is responsible for generating the list of all packages
> that should be included, and will use the task defined in TASK (line
> 297 in my copy), parsing it with cpp. Can you double-check what task
> is specified there?

OK, I found what the problem was. You need to explicitly set "TASK" in
CONF.sh (kind of noted on the "INSTALLER_CD" option but was left
overlooked) or the Makefile defaults it to
"$(BASEDIR)/tasks/Debian_$(CODENAME)".

That solved the problem. thanks guys.

--
regards,
Georgi Alexandrov

key server - pgp.mit.edu :: key id - 0x37B4B3EE
Key fingerprint = E429 BF93 FA67 44E9 B7D4  F89E F990 01C1 37B4 B3EE