Re: amd64 sarge installation cds with 2.6.12

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 11:27:57PM +0200, Frederik Schueler wrote:
It was accepted into unstable today, should be autobuilt tonight,
and become available tomorrow during the day as mirrors sync.

New unofficial image is now online.

http://www.tinyplanet.ca/~lsorense/amd64/
[snip]

Great! It would be super nice, as I said earlier, if you could ship the sources for the CD so I could make tweaks. If that is impracticable, please don't worry about it.

Thanks for your efforts. We've ordered two machines, one with dual Opterons, the other with dual dual-core Operons (over objections on my part). Your CD will be one of the first things I'll try with the dual-core machine, and I'll report back to these lists, since info about dual-cores on Debian seems a bit scarce.

Take care.                             Faheem (reluctant early adopter).