Re: amd64 sarge installation cds with 2.6.12

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 11:27:57PM +0200, Frederik Schueler wrote:
> It was accepted into unstable today, should be autobuilt tonight,
> and become available tomorrow during the day as mirrors sync.

New unofficial image is now online.

http://www.tinyplanet.ca/~lsorense/amd64/

Someone let me know if it works.  What I would like to know is:

Does it work at all (I tested it up to partitioning disks on SATA WDs on
		VIA controller).

Does it support AHCI.

Does it support I2O (not dpt of course, since it doesn't use I2O
		drivers).

Does it work with Marvell Yukon PCIe chips?  I know the onboard PCI chip
I have works, but many reports have shown 2.6.8 does not work with PCIe
versions of the chip.  Perhaps 2.6.12 fixes that too.

If any drivers are missing that you think should be included, let me
know and I will see if I can put those in too.

Len Sorensen