Re: sarge netinst cd not bootable in ia64

Someone wrote:
>Maybe it would help if http://cdimage.debian.org/ would actualy
>contain links to the amd64 images. People probably search and search
>and the only thing they see that even partly matches is ia64.

I had actually been meaning to add those once we got amd64 CDs but I was
defeated by djpig's nifty wml magic that generates the lists of links on
the website.

If anyone (maybe djpig) can figure out how to add a special case to the
list to add the different links to the amd64 images and perhaps an
(unofficial) after them, I think we should do it.

--
see shy jo