Re: new debian-cd release needed for sarge

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 12:09:17AM +0100, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
>> I'll take a look shortly. I'm snowed under for today/tomorrow, but I
>> should be OK at the weekend.
>
>Ummm I think we should also update the tasks on debian-cd with up to date
>ones, shouldn't we?
>
>I'll try to take a look at that tomorrow if time permits.
>
>> >Also, I noticed that the mips netinst CDs seem to lack any kernel debs,
>> >which is a pretty bad bug.
>>
>> Ouch, yes. Manty might know more about that, I hope...
>
>Well, it wasn't mips but arm, as joeyh told me on irc, I did the changes at
>gluck before the weekend and it seems they worked out well, so I have just
>commited the changes to the generate script, but we still miss the tasks
>changes, I suppose that these should go in together with an update of the
>tasks as well.

OK, I'll hang back then. I had a build ready earlier today and I've
been testing it for the last few hours, but there's no point in
doing two releases when one will do. Let me know when you're done and
I'll update and build again.

"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on
 the desk so he can get a better aim."          [ seen in ucam.chat ]