new debian-cd release needed for sarge

I think we need one more debian-cd release for sarge. The IMHO release
critical fixes included in current CVS include:

    - Exclude all the new amd64 kernel images from cd #1, no space.
    - Add network-console-config to forcd1 since it's needed by the
      network-console udeb. Closes: #279238
    - Update task lists to reflect tasksel changes.
    - Exclude new kernels from CD1.
    - Update tasks/base-sarge for debootstrap 0.2.45 [...]
    - update tasks and tools to make 2.6.8 kernels primary on hppa
    - add ramdisk_size=16384 to palo call in post-boot-hppa

The rest of the changes are pretty nice too.. Any chance a new debian-cd
release can be updated sometime soonish?

Also, I noticed that the mips netinst CDs seem to lack any kernel debs,
which is a pretty bad bug.

Also, has anyone ever considered moving debian-cd from cvs to a more
modern revision control system? I like subversion, although some of the
things I've had to do with debian-cd for the debian-edu derived
distrubution, including maintaining branches that consist of fairly
small, static patches, actually suggest to me that arch may be a better
fit in this case.

--
see shy jo