Re: [CSL #253433] mirror.cs.wisc.edu will no longer be offering debian-on-cd

Hello Stefan,

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 11:00:49AM -0600, Stefan Strandberg wrote:
> We have tried to use the master rsync site listed on the "Becoming a
> mirror" web page (http://www.debian.org/CD/mirroring/), but it constantly
> times out, and we are unable to get any data off of it.

Unfortunately, cdimage.debian.org is currently down. Hopefully, it'll be
back in a day or two, please retry mirroring from it then.

That machine is located in Sweden. For me (Germany) it is always blazing
fast - your experience may differ, but it might be worth trying. Once it is
back, you can also compare its directory layout to the US rsync mirrors and
pick one which appears to mirror directly from it.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯