Re: cdimage.debian.org temporarily down

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Steve McIntyre wrote:

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 10:59:42AM +0100, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
Hi,

with bad timing (the r4 release), the machine hosting cdimage.debian.org
has died. I'm going to try and ressurect it this evening by swapping
parts, hopefully this will have it up again by tonight.

Crap. Thanks for letting us know...

Indeed. The PSU seems to be dead, after trying another motherboard without luck. And in closer inspection, a couple of capacitors in the PSU looks to have leaked out some of their magic goo. I didn't have a replacement on hand, so I'll bring one with me from home and try again tomorrow.

/Mattias Wadenstein