Re: A sugestion to build CD/DVD

El Domingo, 24 de Octubre de 2004 12:26, George Danchev escribió:
> 3) There is nothing to solve here ;-) We have already have all these
> 'dropped from the debian archive files' on the snapshot.debian.net server
> ... an the users will need just some files to complete the CD, they will
> not download everything from that server.

Aaarg!, I didn't know that, (I said in my first mail I'm new in Debian).

Well, so your sugestion about an adversiting note when a file is not found
have more sense.  Jigdo should say to user the lost files may be in
snapshot.debian.net pool server. Something like (excuse my English):

"Some of the packages have not been found in the pool likely because they have
been substituted by newer ones. You may complete the 'iso' file restarting
jigdo-lite and seting the pool

http://snapshot.snapshot.net/archive/YYYY/MM/DD/debian/

where YYYYMMDD is the build date of jigdo/template files."

Guillermo

--
Guillermo Ballester Valor
gbv@oxixares.com