A sugestion to build CD/DVD

Hello,

Sorry if I'm reinventing the wheel. I'm new in Debian and using jigdo.

I got some small problems trying to build my first sarge-DVD with jigdo. As
you all know, if a file has been updated before you try to download  it,
jigdo will not finished completely the work and it will leave an *.iso.tmp
file instead of a complete and ready to burn 'iso' one.

The chance of not complete the iso at first try is important. jijdo files are
renewed every week or so. Several files are moved from the pool every day.

My suggestion/question is:  why there is not a pool directory like
'last_week_purged_packages' and jigdo is enabled to search in it?. If a
package is not found in the espected place it should search in this special
pool. So the chances to complete a DVD/CD will increase a lot.

Anyway THANKS by the well work done!

Guillermo
--
Guillermo Ballester Valor